UGG Kids' Butte II Boots: Worchester
The kids' Butte II is a pint-sized version of one of our most popular winter boots, chock-full of heat-keeping features to keep little feet warm all winter long. With waterproof leather and suede, luxurious, natural wool lining, and a new, lightweight rubber compound outsole, specifically designed for supreme traction in inclement conditions, your child will be able to stay warmer, move faster, and endure cold longer, making snow days that much more fun.
- Waterproof upper with suede shaft
- Can be worn up or cuffed down
- 6" shaft height
- This product contains real fur from Sheep or Lamb
- Fur Origin: Australia, European Union or United States
- Real Fur has been artificially dyed and treated
- By UGG® Australia; RN# 88276
- This product is made in US, China, or Vietnam, varies by product.