Our 6-Inch Basic Waterproof Boots are designed to hold up to wear and tear, year after year. Ready for the great outdoors, these leather work boots feature seam-sealed waterproof protection and rubber lug outsoles to grip rugged terrain.
- Premium nubuck leather upper for comfort, durability and abrasion resistance
- Direct-attach, seam-sealed waterproof construction keeps feet dry in any weather
- Classic boot laces are made from 100% recycled nylon and re-engineered to stay tied
- Padded collar for a comfortable fit around the ankle
- 400 grams of PrimaLoft® ECO insulation for warmth
- Rubber lug outsole for traction and durability
PRIMALOFT® ECO INSULATION
PrimaLoft® ECO insulation is crafted from synthetic fibers including a minimum of 50% PET (from recycled plastic bottles) that form a dynamic insulation structure. These compression-resistant fabrics maintain loft and retain warmth, even when wet.
Our waterproof leather footwear uses waterproof impregnated properties that become part of the leather during the tanning process. We also either seam-seal the footwear or use an internal waterproof and breathable membrane to help feet stay dry.
One or more major components use at least 50% leather tanned in a facility rated Silver or higher by a third-party environmental audit. The Leather Working Group judges and classifies tanneries based on energy use, waste production and water treatment.