adidas Women's Running Ultraboost X Shoes: Black / White
LIGHT SHOES BUILT FOR A WOMEN'S-SPECIFIC FIT.
The energy-fueled ride of our most responsive shoes gets optimized for a woman's foot and stride. The boost™ midsole in these women's running shoes absorbs the force from your footstrike to release it for push-off. An adidas Primeknit upper, adaptive arch and heel counter deliver support, comfort and stability.
- Runner type: neutral
- boost™ is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get; Featuring a colored boost™ midsole
- STRETCHWEB rubber outsole flexes underfoot for an energized ride
- adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort; Adaptive arch molds to the shape of your foot as you move for a supportive feel
- TORSION® SYSTEM between the heel and forefoot for a stable ride; Dual-density 3D heel counter designed for women's feet helps increase stability around the heel and allows for optimal movement of the Achilles
- Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions
- Weight: 8.5 ounces (size 7)
- Midsole drop: 9.5 mm (heel: 27.7 mm / forefoot: 18.2 mm)
- Women's-specific design and fit
- Textile upper / Textile lining / Rubber outsole