Love our classic waterproof boots, but want a slight style tweak? This season's Limited Release boots feature soft suedes and translucent but rugged outsoles for a design that's fresh but familiar.
- Premium suede uppers
- Waterproof membrane keeps feet dry and comfortable
- 200 grams of PrimaLoft® ECO insulation
- Padded collar for a comfortable fit around the ankle
- Exclusive anti-fatigue technology provides all-day comfort and support
- Classic boot laces made from 100% recycled nylon are re-engineered to stay tied
- Rustproof hardware for long-lasting wear
- Durable, translucent TPU (thermoplastic urethane) lug outsole for an updated look
PRIMALOFT® ECO INSULATION
PrimaLoft® ECO insulation is crafted from synthetic fibers including a minimum of 50% PET (from recycled plastic bottles) that form a dynamic insulation structure. These compression-resistant fabrics maintain loft and retain warmth, even when wet.
Our waterproof leather footwear uses waterproof impregnated properties that become part of the leather during the tanning process. We also either seam-seal the footwear or use an internal waterproof and breathable membrane to help feet stay dry.
One or more major components use at least 50% leather tanned in a facility rated Silver or higher by a third-party environmental audit. The Leather Working Group judges and classifies tanneries based on energy use, waste production and water treatment.
Made specifically for people who spend long days on their feet, our exclusive anti-fatigue technology is built into the midsole and uses geometric cone support to provide exceptional standing comfort, shock absorption and energy return all day.